April is Poem-A-Day Month for many of us poets. We take on a challenge to write a poem each day in April and share it (or not) with the world on our blogs.
Haiku Heights supports P-A-D Month, and for you, the haiku lovers, and supporters of this meme, we will be offering a prompt every day in April, as we did in September last year.
|Click to view higher resolution|
The prompts of the Challenge are as above.
The rules of the challenge, are as below. The usual requirements of Haiku Heights meme remain the same.
- I'll post each day here and provide the widget at 12AM Indian Standard Time.
- I'll read whoever writes a haiku and comment; if not a haiku or senryu, I'll remove the link. If the haiku or senryu is not for that theme, I'll remove the link.
- The challenge is to write 30 haiku in 30 days, but you are free to not write for a prompt too.
You can write for one prompt or few prompts or all thirty. I leave it to you.
- The haiku is to be written that day; sharing old haiku matching the theme isn't the aim of the challenge.
You can write multiple haiku for the theme in one day too.
- The link widgets will be open from 12AM IST to 12PM IST the next day so all time zones are covered to a majority extent..
- I reserve the right to remove a link if I find it to be hurtful or malicious.
Thanks, and already looking ahead to April...