Welcome to Day 15 of The Height of Haiku Challenge, where you're challenge is to write 30 haiku in 30 days, with the themes given here. The prompt today and #73 overall is PATIENCE suggested by Vinati.
This prompt will end at 12PM IST on 16th September.
These are the general rules here. I rephrase them just so no confusion exists.
1. Write a haiku on the prompt given and post in your blog.
2. Link back to Haiku Heights either with the code given in the bottom bar here, or with a hyperlink.
3. Enter your name and link into the Linky widget. (It should be the post link, and not your blog link in general)
4. Read and enjoy as many of the other writers as well.
- Some of my readers, and new writers at Haiku Heights had asked me how to write a proper Haiku.
- Haiku is Japanese poetry form that has three meaningful lines which are complete and reflecting nature.
- Haiku have syllabic limitations as well. A traditional one has eleven or seventeen syllables, in a strict 3-5-3 or 5-7-5 format.
Thank you. for more details READ HERE.
For more on the Challenge, including a complete list of the 30 topics, please visit THIS PAGE.
Please note: I will remove the link if the post is just a random one or another form.
Prompt #74, begins Sept 16th at 12AM IST: CHIME.