THE HEIGHT OF HAIKU CHALLENGE - SEPTEMBER 2011
How high are you on haiku? Do you love the form and feel you can write a haiku a day? Do you want to try?
Haiku Heights is going to ask you that question this coming September. 30 days, 30 haikus is the challenge I'm throwing to you. Are you going to answer it?
The challenge is just that; the remaining rules of Haiku Heights still hold for the duration of the challenge.
- I'll give the themes before the challenge begins. The prompts from #59 to #88, 30 themes will be there in the Haiku Heights Year 2 page on or before 23rd August 2011.
- I'll read whoever writes a haiku and comment; if not a haiku or senryu, I'll remove the link.
- The challenge is to write 30 haikus in 30 days, but you are free to not write for a prompt too. You can write for one prompt or few prompts or all thirty. I leave it to you.
- The haiku is to be written that day, sharing old haikus matching the theme isn't the aim of the challenge. You can write multiple haiku for the theme in one day too.
- The link widgets will be open from 12AM IST to 12PM IST the next day so all time zones are covered to a majority extent..
- I reserve the right to remove a link if I find it to be hurtful or malicious.
Hope to see you all up for it. Looking forward to an enjoyable and challenging September with all of you.